Welcome to the homepage for the Behavior Analysis Association of Mississippi
Mississippi Autism Board announces next Oral Exam date.
*Complete applications* received by 5PM CST on the application deadline date will be reviewed and responded to in advance of the following month’s testing window. Applications submitted after the deadline will be processed in the order in which they are received; however, they are not likely to be processed with sufficient time to register for an examination in that window.
Application Deadline: April 20, 2018
Examination Date: May 4, 2018
Results Released on or Before: May 18, 2018
*Documents must be received by 5PM Central Standard Time on the Application Deadline date in order to be considered on-time. Your standard application for licensure should be submitted at least two weeks prior to the application deadline. A complete application includes:
· Completed Application Form along with signed and notarized Affidavit and signed Criminal Background Request for Fingerprint Card
· Application Fee ($250.00 for Behavior Analyst; $100.00 for Assistant Behavior Analyst)
· Criminal Background Check processing fee ($35.00; should accompany Application Form and can be included with Application Fee)
· Completed Fingerprint Card
· All official undergraduate and graduate transcripts attended from all institutions. Transcripts sent directly from the applicant will not be accepted.
· All forms and a description of the licensure process can be found at http://sos.ms.gov/autismboard/.